Audrey Ryan is the nom de plume of Andrea Pangilinan: daydreamer, wife and step-mother, and obsessive story consumer. She studied writing in college, dreamt about becoming a novelist and slowly forgot about it when real life took over. With a particular affection for contemporary retellings, adapting Pride & Prejudice to modern day has always been a dream.
When she’s not reading and writing, Andrea works in marketing for a well known internet retailer. She enjoys talking crazy to her weirdo cat, consuming copious amount of wine and coffee with her girlfriends, and record shopping with her husband. Oh yeah, and there’s that small Jane Austen obsession. That doesn’t take up any time at all.
Learn More About Audrey
- Meet Audrey Ryan, Meryton Press, Sep 21, 2017
- Austenesque Reviews, Dec 3, 2017
- Darcyholic Diversions, Dec 10, 2017
Guest Blog Posts
- What is New Adult?, Meryton Press, Nov 29, 2017
- Writing Pride & Prejudice for Millennials, My Jane Austen Book Club, Dec 4, 2017
- Flat vs Round Characters, From Pemberley to Milton, Dec 6, 2017
- Writing With Blinders, Savvy Verse and Wit, Dec 13, 2017
- Lizzie’s Seattle Tour, Diary of an Eccentric, Dec 15, 2017